Hgh frag

BigKev

MOD
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I've been running frag for about a month now with very little to show for it..... Has anyone had success for fat loss and if so what dosage and protocol did you use? Or am I wasting time and money?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've 'heard' good things, I believe I used it a few years ago with success but forget off hand

That’s the stuff that’s 179-191 amino chain?

If so it seemed to be all the rage about 8 years ago. Then vanished. Bodybuilders don’t stop using something unless it doesn’t work.

Yeah that's it.... It's still very much around

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not literally vanished, but I don’t hear any people using like I did years ago. I think most people went back to GH.

I've run it on top of generic gh so I don't know how well it worked. I've run most of the peptides and to date, the best bang for the buck is generic gh @ 90-100$/100iu which works better than MK677 dollar for dollar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.