HGH gut?

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Has anyone known anyone to get the HGH gut from taking HGH and if so what dosages were they taking for how long?

Lately that's what I've found interesting and whether HGH alone causes that or if it's the HGH/insulin combo that causes it.

Any thoughts?

IGF attaches to the intestines and they grow.. tis a matter of time or dose , also genetics

Look at the disease acromegaly. Doesn't appear that high levels of insulin are needed to cause the organ growth. (HGH use basically mimics acromegaly)

http://www.endocrineweb.com/conditions/acromegaly/acromegaly-symptoms

-Erik

I wish i could afford high enough dose to make organs grow im pretty sure you need the slin as well honestly dont think anyone on tgis boars has to worry about it

There are a couple of guys at my gym that are on GH and they have the gut. I know one guy who has been doing it for years and his gut is out there and he told me he got this other guy doing the same stuff he is on and now that guys gut is looking exactly the same way. I believe they are both on just GH and AAS but no slin.

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
There are a couple of guys at my gym that are on GH and they have the gut. I know one guy who has been doing it for years and his gut is out there and he told me he got this other guy doing the same stuff he is on and now that guys gut is looking exactly the same way. I believe they are both on just GH and AAS but no slin.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan
How many ius?

I believe it Takes years of 8+ ius a day of Pharma gh too start too develop intestinal growth. Nobel 252 is the one too ask. He's been on a decent dose of serostims for a few years.

It takes TIME for the gut to happen. Slin will hasten it, and higher doses of Igf will as well. Anything under 8 IU's and youre pretty safe for the most part. Combine Igf and/slin and that dose is a recipe for GH gut.

You guys ever seen studies showing about gut bellies caused GH/slin/igf? Reason I'm asking is I always see/hear people say it's bullshit and that the guts are due to being bloated and full from all the food they eat. Usually you see them on these huge pros who have to eat 6k+ calories to just maintain the extra 100lbs of muscle. Never really looked for studies but just had second thoughts on what really caused the look. Or if it's a mixture of both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the addition of Slin to my regimen, I've noticed a slight growth in my gut. Only when I'm full. In morning it's still not protruding,However upon the use of igf-1/Lr3. I've noticed that doses above 100 mcg are recipe for a big gut. If I keep my igf @50 mcg. I'm good.

misterB said:
IGF attaches to the intestines and they grow.. tis a matter of time or dose , also genetics
misterBThis is completely true, and scientifically proven. Igf is like any other compound, in that, it seeks out specific receptor sites to adhere to. The vast majority of these sites are located in the intestines. There are these receptors elsewhere, but the number of them pale in comparison to those that are in the intestines.

blasson said:
You guys ever seen studies showing about gut bellies caused GH/slin/igf? Reason I'm asking is I always see/hear people say it's bullshit and that the guts are due to being bloated and full from all the food they eat. Usually you see them on these huge pros who have to eat 6k+ calories to just maintain the extra 100lbs of muscle. Never really looked for studies but just had second thoughts on what really caused the look. Or if it's a mixture of both.

blassonJust an opinion. It can be both. Those pro's eating everything in sight to keep the mass they have is going to stretch the stomach to the point that they are distended. Stomachs can only hold so much (and digest so much protein at once 38g per sitting I think?) so they have to stretch it to get what they need. Now add to that all the other stuff they take on top of AAS they're bound to have that. But luckily the stomach can shrink.

Daredevil said:
How many ius?
Daredevil
I don't know for sure because the one guy tells me he is only on 2ius a day but I think he isn't telling me everything, he had once told me it was 1iu a day, he used to compete and has won shows before so I think he kind of holds back what he really does.

Thanks
TMM

7-8 years of Hgh use. Igf and Slin off and on as well

Attachments

• Image1464571964.119068.webp
    Image1464571964.119068.webp
    181.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Image1464572037.306664.webp
    Image1464572037.306664.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 15
Thin ass waist compared to upper body for sure. Guess genetics have a lot to do with the gut as well

Guess so. And many other factors. Be smart and don't mega dose igf. Real igf is insanely potent. 40-50 mcgs is more than enough. But hard too come by. In most Hgh/igf 95% of the puck is nothing more than Mannitol. Take that out and your not going to see much actual igf.
Obviously Slin is for a good bulk as well but another one too be super careful with.
I'm only 8 or so years in the igf,Slin and Hgh game. I still Got way more too learn.

My comment was by no means insulting your physique. It was actually a compliment. Wide shoulders lats and small waist. The way it should be

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.