HGH Hand Numbness

Ctstrength

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
If any of you guys have numb hands from your HGH routine, give supplemental bromelain a try. I was told to do this by a friend of mine and it has worked wonders. Went from my hands being near useless (couldn't even grip my morning baby aspirin) to almost no numbness in about 3 weeks. I take 3-4 servings of the Vitamin Shoppe brand daily. The added digestive help also is a great benefit.

Huh....that would of been great to know when the infamous cts was killing me! Been quite some time now, don't get it anymore thank God

Dave Palumbo told me that is you take your weekly dose of hgh and divide it into EOD shots(mon, wed, fri, sun) and always inject post workout you wont get cts, he says it mimics surges like you would see in puberty.

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:
Dave Palumbo told me that is you take your weekly dose of hgh and divide it into EOD shots(mon, wed, fri, sun) and always inject post workout you wont get cts, he says it mimics surges like you would see in puberty.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan
so the whole number say 4 iu's in a single after workout shot that moinics the HIIT HG release ? or add up all week 4x7 and divide that into EOD so id do 7 ius ?>

Add up the entire week, so say it is 4ius a day times 7 days you take that 28ius and divide it into every other day, so one week you will have mon; wed; fri; sun, then the next week you will have tues; thurs; sat, then repeat like that. You could take the short route and consider every other day mon; wed; fri, like a lot of guys do. I would do it the true every other day way myself though.

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan said:

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan
I am a powerlifter so I'm using my GH to maximize hyper trophy and a bolus IGF-1 release. I'm doing 10 IU's pre-workout on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and still had crippling CTS before starting the bromelain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.