Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

HGH kit

• Thread starter Thread starter MattyIce
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 168

MattyIce

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Thinking about stockpiling...What is the shelf life if stored in a cool, dark place?

Matty depending on the brand the ones I have usually dated at least a year out. Should store in fridge, well I did with mine and seemed as strong as the day bought them and had some over a year.

Wacker date=1486006515 said:
Matty depending on the brand the ones I have usually dated at least a year out. Should store in fridge, well I did with mine and seemed as strong as the day bought them and had some over a year.
Wacker date=1486006515Yeah, I was gonna' say that they come with expiration date on the box. Wack is spot on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.