HGH mixing.

I'm gonna get flamed if I'm wrong here but I believe 1cc no matter how many iu that you plan to use but I'll let the more seasoned kats chime in..

Z82 said:
1.8 ml bac water would give you 1 iu per 10th ml
Z82
^^^ what Z said 1.8ml will give you 1iu per 10 clicks if you have 100 tick marks or 1 if your pin has 1-10 on it.

Paulrockr said:
I'm gonna get flamed if I'm wrong here but I believe 1cc no matter how many iu that you plan to use but I'll let the more seasoned kats chime in..
Paulrockr
Fuck that! No one flames BIG PAUL MUTHA FUCKAAA'S!!! 😡

4everstrong said:
So 1iu is 10units on the syringe?
4everstrong
no 1cc should be ten units on the syringe if its a 1cc syringe, if its less 1iu is one iu regardless. Use a regular syringe to recon and load with 1.8 cc's of bac water. Don't let it suck into the vial as there will be a vaccum. angle the pin down and away from the powder and slowly let it inject into the bottle. Don't shake it to make it absorb as you can destroy the amino acid structure of the GH, gently roll it back and forth on a table top etc. Take your time the powder will mix and you will have your gh

What z said. Each mg of hGH is 3iu so 6mg is 18iu. Mix with 1.8ml water and the numbers on your slin will correspond.

You can mix it a variety of ways as long as you understand the math. The smaller amount you have to draw, the easier it is to eff up in my opinion.

jshredz said:
Add 1.8 ml of bac water to 1 vial of GH.

A 1ml slin pin has 100ius, so 10ius on the slin pin will have 1iu of GH
jshredz
This right here.

So if you wanted to run 4iu per day, you would draw it up to the 40 mark.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.