Hgh storage. Before recon.

JuicedVenom

NO EXCUSES. DO Your personal best every day!!!!!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok looking for opinions. I been using AAS , Hgh ,slin, peptides etc for a little while. Lol
So I know people with 50 kits of serostims just sitting on a shelf in a closet. ( room temp). Then fridge after recon.
There's different answeres on this topic. Most say fridge no matter what. Reconned or not. BUT. What about those generics that been sitting for 3 weeks in China, then 3 more til you get?? Answeres suggest potency is lowered , usually dramatically. Ok so here's my real question. My Buddy has a 10 or so kits of kefeis. Well they been in a box in his cellar ( no humidity) for over a year. He moved and lost em. So I tried a few n no reactions. And @ 6iu I woke up to numb hands. Etc. now I used a full few kits and they're not seeming as strong. Possibly 1/4 of strength. Thoughts????? Yes after recon I refrigerate them. Would you use them? Worst case , we all know ( or some of us know) that mannitol is a major part of the ingredient in most gh. ESP kefeis. Mannitol is a weight loss product and helps hold the puck together. I'm thinking IMO I got ( after a year of room temp storage) the Hgh is pretty much junk and the mannitol is ok. Go on let's hear it.

If the big pharm companies aren't keeping them in the fridge I wouldn't. They wouldn't jeopardize the quality out fear you'd stop using the product.

As for using a few kits and the quality didn't seem the same, I put that on the manufacturer and lack of quality control. But hey what do I know.

STABILITY AND STORAGE
Before reconstitution: Vials of Serostim® and diluent should be stored at room temperature, (15°-30°C/59°-86°F). Expiration dates are stated on product labels. After Reconstitution with Sterile Water for Injection, USP: The reconstituted solution should be used immediately and any unused portion should be discarded. After Reconstitution with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol): The reconstituted solution should be stored under refrigeration (2-8oC/36-46oF) for up to 14 days. After Reconstitution with diluent containing 0.3% (w/v) metacresol in WFI: The reconstituted solution in the Serostim® 8.8 mg click.easy® cartridge should be stored under refrigeration (2-8oC/36-46oF) for up to 21 days. Avoid freezing reconstituted vials and cartridges of Serostim®.

From http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2006/020604s035lbl.pdf

How do I store Serostim®?
Before reconstitution:
Keep your Serostim® vials at room temperature—between 59°F and 86°F. After reconstitution with Sterile Water for Injection, USP: The reconstituted solution should be used immediately and any unused portion should
be discarded. After reconstitution with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol): The reconstituted solution should be stored under refrigeration (between 36°F and 46°F) for up to 14 days. Avoid freezing reconstituted vials of Serostim®.

The above is from https://serostim.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/A_Guide_to_Treatment_with_Serostim.pdf

if its still in powder form and sealed , its fine at most temperatures , easily handle 100 % F in a hot mail pouch traveling across country with no issues , i cant imagine they lost anything unless air got inside the vials

Ty for the answers. And yes jinko I appreciate the help. I got the pamphlet. I'm more worried about the kefeis that been sitting over a year

JuicedVenom said:
Ty for the answers. And yes jinko I appreciate the help. I got the pamphlet. I'm more worried about the kefeis that been sitting over a year
JuicedVenom
The $10,000 question.

Since you obviously have a lot, maybe run a serum and IGF1 test after using them for a bit and see how the tests come out. If IGF1 hasn't changed much i'd probably just drop them and move on, so that you're not wasting your time.

We made stability tests for the GH, it refers to pharma purity (above 98%), the present of other protein or damaged GH molecule proteins may accelerate degradation .

The GH is stable in room temperature for at least 4 weeks. In 2-4 C for 3 years (declared shelf life is 2 years - this is the USP standard so we stick to it.

The protein is stable in 2-4C after reconstitution for at least 2 weeks, usually much longer. NOTE that in liquid form the GH is very delicate and will degrade in exposure to shaking, while it's quite stable in powder form.

GH is stable for many years under deep freezing, but not advised to freeze the GH after left the facility, I assume (I will inquire) that the freezing procedure applies for raw GH without the formula with excipeients when frozen immediately upon production

I have always kept my hgh and peptides in the fridge from the moment I get them. I have had them arrive to me with and without ice packs in the package so I just went with the best option and what I thought was a good thing and I put them in the fridge, whether they came with ice packs or not I put them in the fridge, I figured I couldn't go wrong that way. I don't think it hurts them to put them in the fridge the whole time and there is so much debate over in or out of fridge why not just put them in there!

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.