HGH with peptides?

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Thinking about adding in some Peps with my GH. cjc-1295 NO DAC And GHRP-6.
Im new to peptides. Never ran them before. How often do you inject these 2 peps?
How long to run?
What doses?
Thanks brothers.

Hey bro, well with the Peps, u want to take them 3 times a day for bodybuilding purposes. I on the other hand take them 2x ed. Once in the morning and right after the gym .
Rock Shawn had the times when it was optimal to take peps, so they can be used to their full potential, pm him for that .
But I'll take 5 IU's of each and seems to work for me bro !!!
Let me know how things work out !!!

Sorry, Missed this thread.

Peptides amplify your natural pulses, so you want to time them close to those pulses. All with the exception of CJC with DAC which causes a sustained long pulse (some call bleed) of gh. It's basically a long ester form of the peptide.

Natural pulses occur somewhere in the vicinity of 7AM, 2PM, and 9PM. Those are the times when peptides can be utilized best especially CJC no DAC and Ipamorelin. GHRP is a 2pm dose peptide in my opinion. So I would keep my hGH at Morning time and either pre or post workout (assuming you workout after 2pm) then CJC no dac and ghrp 6 at 2pm and Ipamorelin at 9PM. But honestly there are a few ways to play this out. You could go with CJC W/DAC once or twice a week to get a sustained pulse and GHRP 6 at 2 and ipam at 9. In my research experimentation these have worked for me. depends on how well you can keep up with pins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.