Hgh

Hands and feet go numb on me if I go above 4iu or add ghrp-2 I usually only run 2iu/day and occasionally add in a 2 week ghrp blast

Never had the numb feet or hands and I'm running 5iu rips 5 on 2 off. Going to get blood work done next week to verify my levels are where we want them.

Yes , i have had numb finger from it many many times. Never the feet though. If thats what your getting back down for awhile then go back up on it. See if that helps , always did for me

No just my hands go numb. Im takn 4 iu's a day. Is it better to do 5 on 2 off or duz that really not matter? Ive only been on a few wks now

JT said:
No just my hands go numb. Im takn 4 iu's a day. Is it better to do 5 on 2 off or duz that really not matter? Ive only been on a few wks now
JT
I think you should leave your dose at 4iu. Stay there for awhile and then if you want to increase do it SLOWLY.

JT said:
JT
The 5/2 split may help with the numbness. I personally think it depends on time of day on injection and your natural production. If I take hGH later in the day, both arms go numb over night. I have high natural igf1 levels though. So for me, 2iu morning is sufficient to supplement and I can add 50-60mcg igf1-lr3 post workout too. For me that works with no sides. I honestly think with hGH and peps that more is not always better. Unless you are taking 10-20iu pharm grade and slin but that's a whole different ball game.

Yah im not gonna mess w insulin or goin over 4-5 iu's a day hgh. I was however wantn to get igf... How would i take that w the hgh? I take 2 iu's n the mornin b4 the gym and 2 iu's b4 bed rite now. Is there smthn i should change? I go to doc this week also to get checkd out

JT said:
Yah im not gonna mess w insulin or goin over 4-5 iu's a day hgh. I was however wantn to get igf... How would i take that w the hgh? I take 2 iu's n the mornin b4 the gym and 2 iu's b4 bed rite now. Is there smthn i should change? I go to doc this week also to get checkd out
JT
If it were me, when I did a 6 month run of hGH I did 2 in the morning first thing then 2 at about noon. My trt doc had told me just 2 at about 10-12 but to get all 4 in I wanted I split it that way. The 2iu at bed may be contributing to the numbness. Remember nighttime is the body's natural time to produce gh.

Honestly, contact HomeGrown and see what he'd charge to work out a plan for you. He knows a ton on this stuff and can help set you up for your goals.

RockShawn said:
JT said:
JT
Honestly, contact HomeGrown and see what he'd charge to work out a plan for you. He knows a ton on this stuff and can help set you up for your goals.

That there is the ticket! Man knows his stuff when it comes to this and its worth every penny!

To avoid sides I believe it is important to GRADUALLY increase dose. Start low and increase slowly over time.

You should increase dose slowly, especially if you are under 40 as you are making normal gh on your own. Also am injects at 5 on 2 off are a good way to prevent the CTS sides and its easier on your wallet. Ideally you should not really "feel" anything if you are properly dosing rGH.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.