Mimmik

Pumped
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Sorry of this is in the wrong section, but I have some questions. I’ve never done growth but I’m seriously considering it. What are your real world experiences with it? Is it worth it for a 35 year old to do 2-3 iu’s a day for fat loss and help preserve muscle?

I’m shifting away from powerlifting and crazy dosages to milder cycles and to be more aesthetic. Longevity and health is more of what I’m after. Anyways, if anyone wants to share experiences and dosages let me know!

I just started about 3 weeks ago with db hgh. My reasons are about the same. Im doing 3 ius a day. So far alot of water retention. Hands swole and when i work out the extra water makes the pump intense. I tried to go up to 5 but the water was too much. Felt like a ballon. Im going to eventually move up to 4 when my body adjusts. Its a long term commitment im going to go 6 months till i take a break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.