Hgh ?

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
My joints are really in pain the last 3 days. Is this gonna pass. I have bad shoulders thats 1 of the things i was hoping hgh would help.

Back your dose down. Igf-lr3 is better than hgh in my opinion. Not downing anyone’s gh just price tag benefit just isn’t there it takes me at least 3 kits at 5iu a day to start noticing any affect at all. Don’t expect one or two kits to get you anywhere

Im also using it for my kidneys. Theres a couple studies where hgh has shown benefits in ppl with compromised kidney function.

Igf does the same as hgh.,.. hgh just takes longer to achieve the same goal

Yeah i understand hgh produces igf witch achieves alot of the desired effects. New to hgh. See how it treats me. Lol

perhaps i'll give it a whirl after i'm done with my hgh run

So i ate at 4 n then did my hgh around 6 got up at 8 and felt wierd. Checked my blood sugar and it was low. Ive been hypoglycemic before. Does hgh have potential to ecsasberate that.

So i ate at 4 n then did my hgh around 6 got up at 8 and felt wierd. Checked my blood sugar and it was low. Ive been hypoglycemic before. Does hgh have potential to ecsasberate that.
Inhuman2019From My understanding of HGH, it usually causes Insulin resistance, which is when insulin does not work as well in your body. So it leads to a excessive amount of glucose in the blood, hyperglycemia.

I do know that HGH combined with AAS's can lead to periodic Hypoglycemia though.

Watch, the anabolic doc, on youtube. He has a video on HGH, and is a actual doctor. But he help pro bodybuilders and anabolic steroid users too.

From My understanding of HGH, it usually causes Insulin resistance, which is when insulin does not work as well in your body. So it leads to a excessive amount of glucose in the blood, hyperglycemia.

I do know that HGH combined with AAS's can lead to periodic Hypoglycemia though.

Watch, the anabolic doc, on youtube. He has a video on HGH, and is a actual doctor. But he help pro bodybuilders and anabolic steroid users too.
GoProIm going fullboard health tech into this blast. I bought a new bp cuff a blood glucose monitor also a finger oxygen n bpm monitor. Lol filull hypochondriac mode. I also got my doc to put me on theuraputic phlebotomy every 4 weeks as long as its over 50%. Its at 55% now so i go next fri. For that.

@R2D2 I have a connection on great igf-lr3 direct from manufacturer I’ll send you a couple vials free if you’d like to try it out. @The Tone can attest to this

Wow Eman, thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.