Hi I'm RockShawn

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I'm new here and need cycle and life advice. I've made poor life decisions and am paying dearly for it. 🙂

Seriously, I feel like a noob back here. I've had some health issues that led to a lot of stress and worry as well as lethargy and forgetfulness so it has been a battle to keep sane. In the meantime, I drove myself insane apparently. I'm now battling depression and the Dr. doesn't seem to wanna try anything till the Test clears my system, (this is for determination of diabetes too). So I'm left to deal with it. Anywho, you guys always make me happy so I'm determined more than ever to get back active and kick my sad ass in the ....errr ass.

jshredz said:
Rock!! Where you been brotha??
You had me worried
jshredzJust too much on my plate. After Comp in December, I had Hyperglycemia bad. couldn't get blood sugar below 240 even on carb free diet. Still fighting it a little. It may have had something to do with the massive prostate infection I had/have going on. That fucker takes a long ass time to get un-infected. Was on Cipro at 1000mg ED for 45 days till my tendons couldn't take it anymore, dr. finally switched me. I haven't been able to lift since before Christmas.

Still trying to figure out what caused the prostate probs. I'm going on a Saw palmetto regimen today, hoping that helps to keep this from happening again.

Beyond that, just a bunch of stupid personal problems.

Noob! Wb brother

Get well soon brother!! i have been struggling a bit emotionally as well

Sucks to hear. Glad you ok. How did you know your prostate was infected? And being lethargic really sucks bad.
Are you taking any Dr. prescribed Metformin? If so, how many mg pd

JM750 said:
Sucks to hear. Glad you ok. How did you know your prostate was infected? And being lethargic really sucks bad.
Are you taking any Dr. prescribed Metformin? If so, how many mg pd
JM750Prostate was infected before thanksgiving, I just didn't realize how bad it was. It was so big it pushed my bladder out in front of my abdomen so far it showed on stage. It also blocked the colon. It was bad. The clinic Dr. i saw before Tgiving gave me 14 days of bactrim, which just pissed it off apparently. How I knew, I thought I had a bladder infection actually. massive urgency then get to the toilet and nothing. dribbled when I actually went. When I finally saw a Urologist before Christmas, he examined me and said it was the worst one he's seen in 15 years. Glad to hold that record.
No Metformin, not sure what that is.
The GP thinks I'm severely insulin resistant due to radical diet and hormone fluctuations. So he's reluctant to call me diabetic and put me on meds, which I'm grateful for, but damn I wanna know what's going on.

Depression sucks... been there several times. The best thing to do is force yourself to get out the house and do shit you normally wouldn't do. Go sit in the park and read a book, start jogging, take a painting class, yoga, guitar lessons... you get the point. For me it was tennis... I set goals and in 5 years I played for my college in Nationals tournament and finished 4th in the nation and played a few pro events also... who knows what can happen I guess is the point.
Be easy.

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~gongsu/desiderata_textonly.html

I posted some time ago...it helps me everyday. Read it several times a day. There is something there for everyone.
Good luck!

Good to see your back. Prostate infection, thats from anal right?

Damn Rock, sorry to hear about the misfortune that you are experiencing. Depression is no fun and can turn you into a mad man if not taken care of. Get out and try to locate the side of you that loves life and enjoys getting up each day. And from experience, stay the hell away from the booze!! Hope you get it all straightened out and get your ass around here more...

Depression does suck ever since my injury I've really been fighting it on and off. Finding these boards for me has helped a lot i happen to have one shitty year last year health so I know what your saying. Glad to see you back and hang in there brother everything always gets better eventually.

Damn bro, glad to see you back. Ive been battling prostatis also, its worse than a kidney stone. Im finishing up a 30 day round of anyibiotics. That shits debillitating. Hope you feel better soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.