• Thread starter Thread starter KodiakGrrl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 476
  • Tags Tags
    female
K

KodiakGrrl

This is where I say Hi, nice to meet you all ;-) I m new here..lol.. but not "new." There really isn't any other way to say it is there? I am also not new to cycling and hope I can share some of my knowledge. I thought maybe I 'd say hi and find out if there are any other women here.

KGrrl

Well hello there. I think you might be the only female here besides AY , who is a sponsor. Nice to have you, stick around and chat it up. You will probably have some good advice for the wives and GFs that want to cycle.

Welcome 😀

A very warm welcome to EG...it is nice to see another iron girl here on the forum, and yes you and AY I believe are the only two here so please invite friends, trust me this place can use some female persuasion!!!

Nice to have a female on board. My wife is slowly steeping into the game. So maybe some female Inspiration will be nice.

welcome aboard my wife is also in the game. A females willing to share actual knowledge would be nice.. The world of women and juice is taboo

Welcome to EG 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.