High Intensity Training- Thoughts?

N.O.V.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm curious what everyone thinks of HIT. Obviously, there are a few different styles around. What do you think? What style if any, do you like? Yates? Mentzer? Jones? I'm not one if those guys who believes its the only way to go, I believe in variation. From experience however, it's worked for me. Please post routines if you have them!

Do you mean HIIT? High intensity interval training? If so I love it, I use it for cutting up and increasing my cardio for PT tests.

Well I'm just starting dorian yates bold and guys so ill report back soon

Akhusker said:
Do you mean HIIT? High intensity interval training? If so I love it, I use it for cutting up and increasing my cardio for PT tests.
Akhusker
Nah man, I'm talking about heavy duty! Lol

Lol. It's a system of training where you do only one working set, are approximately your 10rm. You train each muscle group to failure in the three phases of strength.. concentric, eccentric, and static. Theory is, with optimal rest time, you only need one working set of each exercise to complete failure. The approach is that more is not better, but the precise amount is best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.