High mg/ml gear

Lancer55

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I used to use Snake and Dyel for Test-U and Test-D as well as their EQ. Snake is done and Dyel has discontinued the high mg/ml.

Does anyone know where I can get high mg/ml Test and EQ these days? Am I allowed to ask? If not mods feel free to delete.

can always try making your own? EQ is not hard because its already liquid in room temp.. test E/U and D should be the next "easy" ones because of the longer esters and their low melting points, but I believe test E has the lowest one. But with higher MG/ML you are looking at adding EO as carrier and maybe even including Guaiacol (which is horrible for you and STINKS to high HEAVEN) .. probably better to keep it under 300 mg or so , so you dont have to add extra solvents to keep it from crashing.

can always try making your own? EQ is not hard because its already liquid in room temp.. test E/U and D should be the next "easy" ones because of the longer esters and their low melting points, but I believe test E has the lowest one. But with higher MG/ML you are looking at adding EO as carrier and maybe even including Guaiacol (which is horrible for you and STINKS to high HEAVEN) .. probably better to keep it under 300 mg or so , so you dont have to add extra solvents to keep it from crashing.
kragonI appreciate the info and advice man. In the past I’ve considered brewing my own. At the time it wasn’t feasible but I may have to reconsider the possibility. I really like the 500-600mg/ml stuff. Makes the total amount of ml’s per week easier to manage.

It’s funny you mention Humana though, I was looking at their 1-Test and Ment the other day.

Last edited:
So I used to use Snake and Dyel for Test-U and Test-D as well as their EQ. Snake is done and Dyel has discontinued the high mg/ml.

Does anyone know where I can get high mg/ml Test and EQ these days? Am I allowed to ask? If not mods feel free to delete.
Lancer55check humana

SUS450
BOLD300
2 they carry...

check humana

SUS450
BOLD300
2 they carry...
GRIMI appreciate the suggestion. I know a few vendors carrying EQ at 300 but 500-600 is definitely preferred by me due to the dosage I like to run EQ at. I’ll take a look at the Sus450 though, I was looking for test U and D for once every 2 week injections though. Once a week for more stable levels.

You have a PM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.