Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

High Protein French Vanilla Almond Mousse

Try this awesome dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth and get almost 48g of protein while you do it! Who says BBers cant have dessert?

INGREDIENTS:

• 1 cup Greek yogurt ( I use FAGE total 0% which contains 18 gms of protein, 7 carbs, 65 mg of sodium, 7g sugar and 100 calories.)
• 1 tbsp. all-natural Almond Butter (4 grams protein, 8g fat, 3 grams carbs, 1/2 g sugar 98 calories - I grind my own at Whole Foods)
• 1 scoop True Protein French Vanilla Cream protein powder (25.7 grams protein, 0.74 grams fat, 148 mg sodium, 7g carbs, 117 calories)
• 1 tsp. Stevia

Optional-Add 1/4 tsp. of Almond Extract or vanilla extract. (Adjust to taste)

INSTRUCTIONS:
Mix or whisk all ingredients together to remove all lumps. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving! Recipe makes one swerving.

NOTE: I like to use Vanilla Stevia extract for a stronger Vanilla flavor. Enjoy!

Nutrients per serving

48 grams of protein,
17 g carbs,
7 ½ grams sugar,
8 grams fat,
213 mg sodium
332 calories..

[attachment deleted by admin]

looks pretty good

Yep,...Looks real good!! Might throw that into a Gluten free Protein cake as a filler or something!!

TSizemore said:
Yep,...Looks real good!! Might throw that into a Gluten free Protein cake as a filler or something!!
TSizemore

Good idea TSizemore.Just remember this is only a snack and has a pretty "meal type" macro count as it stands so dont load up too heavy.LOL

Thanks for checking it out and for the reply.I hope you get to try it out soon.

F.I.S.T. said:

Good idea TSizemore.Just remember this is only a snack and has a pretty "meal type" macro count as it stands so dont load up too heavy.LOL

Thanks for checking it out and for the reply.I hope you get to try it out soon.
F.I.S.T.Lol...Yea, I get one cheat meal a week and that includes dessert....so, I spend time doingsome major cooking and baking....then give the great stuff away 🙁 You should see some of the stuff I've made! 😀

F.i.s.t. I make the mistake of reading your recipes while laying in bed at night on my iPad. It always leads to me heading downstairs for a big scoop of natural peanut butter lol

Keep me coming. This is great stuff bro

lith56bigguy said:
F.i.s.t. I make the mistake of reading your recipes while laying in bed at night on my iPad. It always leads to me heading downstairs for a big scoop of natural peanut butter lol

Keep me coming. This is great stuff bro
lith56bigguy

LMFAO.Its great to know im inspiring you.

TSizemore said:
Lol...Yea, I get one cheat meal a week and that includes dessert....so, I spend time doingsome major cooking and baking....then give the great stuff away 🙁 You should see some of the stuff I've made! 😀
TSizemore

Gotcha.I bet.You sound like you have a passion for cooking the same as I do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.