Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
High Protein Pasta With Chicken

Servings: 4

Ingredients

1 Box Of Barillo Plus Multi Grain high Protein Pasta
2 lbs Of shredded Chicken
1 Can of Diced Tomatoes (Garlic,Oregano & Basil)
2 Tsp of Oregano
1 Tbsp of Xtra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 teaspoon salt substitute
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup Fat Free Parmesan Cheese

Directions:

Cook pasta according to directions.Drain & rinse and set aside.

Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, adjusting the heat as necessary to prevent burning, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate; tent with foil to keep warm.

Blend diced tomatoes & then pour the tomato sauce into the pan and bring to a boil. Measure out 1/2 cup sauce to a small bowl. Add the pasta and 6 tablespoons cheese. Cook, stirring, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Divide among 4 plates.

Top each portion of pasta with shredded chicken, 2 tablespoons of the reserved tomato sauce and a sprinkling of the remaining cheese and Oregano.

Nutrition

Per serving:

CALORIES: 549
PROTEIN: 60g
FAT: 5g ( 1 g sat , 4 g mono)
CARBS: 66g
68 mg cholesterol
0 g added sugars
10 g fiber
202 mg sodium
546 mg potassium.

Sounds good, I avoid pasta but bahh

GRIM said:
GRIM
Sounds very good lol, I have avoided pasta for the last 6 months , my next Bulk in 7 weeks will include this 😉 Also It might just be a dirty bulk 😉

I love me some chicken pasta!

GRIM said:
GRIM

There are many different types of pasta to suit your tastes brother.High protein,gluten-free,multi-grain,whole wheat,veggie pasta,etc so you have many choices to choose from.Im Italian so pasta in in my blood and I think it may be an Italian law that we HAVE to eat pasta.LMFAO

Doesnt have to be an everyday thing but occasionally is perfectly fine in any healthy diet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.