High reps

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What do you guys consider high reps ? 10-15 15-20 20&up personally for triceps I do 20&up everything else including flat and incline bench I'm trying to hit atleast 15 last night I got 20 on a couple sets. Preacher curls shoulders everything 15 and up this spring.

Right now I'm doing high reps too. 15-30 depending on body part.

20-25 on most sets if I'm going high rep. I do two week as higher reps and then two weeks at Lower reps. Besides my fortitude/muscle round sets

I never go below 20 reps. Never go above 30 reps. And these aren't momentum reps. Contract and Control is my new philosophy.

i don't go heavy that much. i'm all about 12-20 reps, sometimes even more. i've really been working on the mind/muscle connection and pumping blood into the muscles

15 to 20 reps but I usually don't do more than 15 unless I decrease the weight to pump my arms up (they suck).

I try to alternate every couple weeks heavy as I can then switch it to more reps 20+ lower weight to failure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

today i did mostly sets of 8. 8 just seemed like a good number today. i like to mix it up a lot, keeps things interesting and it's probably better for building muscle too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.