High volume

rboy101

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
What up guys, was curious if any of you have ever used major high volume and low weight programs. Like 200 to 300 reps without stopping. Ive been reading alot about it and was curious if any of you have done it and what your results were

i do on movements such as tricep press downs with vbar. I drop set from 140 or so all the way down to 10 then at times put it about 100 pounds immediately and reverse the vbar for reverse tricep press downs 4 or 5 sets
add them up its alot of reps and one hell of a pump!

10 reps per btw

I do 20-30 reps on lot of movements.

I've done 100 rep workouts (per exercise) and they where great "switch ups" with great results.. But only for short periods. For strength and size, heavy weight and low reps are still the proven out performers.

I've done 100 rep workouts (per exercise) and they where great "switch ups" with great results.. But only for short periods. For strength and size, heavy weight and low reps are still the proven out performers.
TSizemoreagreed use them to shock and awe aka switch it up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.