Hip Question

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ive been noticing alot of pain in my right hip. What intrigues me is that 2 of my friends have the same problem and both are long time AAS users like myself. Does antone know of any correlation of hip degeneration in steroid users?

Ive got it but tbh dont think gears the cause, more activity

Mines arthritis caused by my limp

Whats crazy is i did all bodyweight legs yesterday. Stairs for 15 min. Body squats . walking lunges. 1 leg romanian deadlifts calve raises. My legs were pumped to the point of skin splitting. Lol could be the tren n tbol but im sore as shit today.

Iv has hip stress fractures from the army and it’s never been the same

My heels and hips hurt a lot too, and a recent physical and xrays uncovered arthritis in my hips and lower back. So yes it's wear and tear as well as getting older 🙂

Getting old sucks!

That it does. When i actually do get a couple hours sleep i wake up feeling like i just was in the cage fighting. Lol

With all the technology they should have found a way to stop aging or extend the life span by a couple hundred years but then we really would become over populated as a planet, that would suck.......

Yea all of us that have been lifting for many years have arthritis and other degenerative conditions. We hurt everyday but hell that is all we have known so that is a normal day for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.