Hit a slump

AlphaGunne

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Here lately I've hit a slump. I'm getting towards the end of my cycle, but instead of finishing strong, I feel the opposite is true. Does anyone have any tricks or techniques to get them over a hump when they start slacking? I haven't changed anything. I do have some adds stress in my life, but I need a way to get past that. Don't want to lose everything I've built.

Up your dose and maybe even throw in an oral the last few weeks. Usually does the trick for me

This happens to me a lot. If Im close to the end I will just start a taper down and call it quits. I think my liver gets taxed and Im lethargic. Or up it and keep going.

I have recently cut out all products with Gluten bro, found out the shit was ruining my energy levels ,also cutting out all high fructose corn syrup,allergies to alot of food additives will play on your energy levels.If your not doing it try tapering down to a shorter ester test all the way to acetate if you have to before coming completely off.Not everybody is the same with this stuff but I swear cleaning your foods up could make a real difference with recovery,mood hormones etc....

Thor said:
I have recently cut out all products with Gluten bro, found out the shit was ruining my energy levels ,also cutting out all high fructose corn syrup,allergies to alot of food additives will play on your energy levels.If your not doing it try tapering down to a shorter ester test all the way to acetate if you have to before coming completely off.Not everybody is the same with this stuff but I swear cleaning your foods up could make a real difference with recovery,mood hormones etc....
Thor

Very well said my friend.Too many disregard the benefits of diet and too often just go with adding more gear.

OP are you taking T3 or B12? If not maybe consider adding in those to your cycle. Also consider Test Suspension pre workout if not doing so already.

Stress can bring a person down mentally if you let it. Don't let it bro, be strong and kill the gym!

Several good options here for sure. Diet is a HUGE key as I hope we are all in tune to. Adding b-12 is not a bad idea either.

Check your Water intake and make sure you haven't tapered it off unknowingly. dehydration can be a bitch on energy.

Yeah, I cleaned up the diet a little. I had done a long cycle, and was ready to come off for a bit. I think stress had a big factor in everything. Just got a promotion, so there's all kinds of things that go along with that. Had a weird last couple of months. But, I'm off now, gonna work to keep getting gains while I'm in between cycles and also gonna cut as much as I can before I start a cut cycle in January.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.