Hodge twins

Hanzo

Time Deum
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Most, if not all, board members have seen the Hodge Twins videos on youtube. Sometimes their shtick (I like it for a while) can be tiresome but oftentimes they are on the cutting edge of research. You might surprise yourself, some of these videos will challenge the contemporary paradigm.

Here are 3 of their vids that I found interesting/compelling for various reasons.
These particular vids are 5 years old but the info is excellent.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I agree. Some of their stuff was real good, and entertaining.....but, some of their "deliveries" where over the top for me. But all in all, I'd rather watch them then that jackass with the beard and big mouth...(I've forced myself to forget his name... ugh)

I agree. Some of their stuff was real good, and entertaining.....but, some of their "deliveries" where over the top for me. But all in all, I'd rather watch them then that jackass with the beard and big mouth...(I've forced myself to forget his name... ugh)
TSizemore
I think the 1st and 3rd videos really raise some interesting questions, and I must say I concur with their analyses, they are very sound.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.