Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
HOLIDAY PLANS??

So whats everyones plans this holiday weekend?

We're doing the beach of course and after that will have family & friends over for bbqing at the F.I.S.T. house.Plenty of food and drinking.Probably too much of both but hey,ive earned them both.LMFAO.My Queen and kids always get embarrassed by me when I drink and I love it.

So how bout the rest of you?

Moving this whole weekend , sucks my ass. Any ways I hope you all have some yummy BBQ and a good time!

Mick said:
Moving this whole weekend , sucks my ass. Any ways I hope you all have some yummy BBQ and a good time!
Mick

Sorry to hear it my friend.Well summer is upon us so you'll have plenty of days to celebrate so don't let it get you too down.

Thanks brother.I plan on it.

i turn 40 tomorrow. i plan on lifting weights, eating some gourmet pizza, and feeling bad for myself. will try to get to 1 or 2 na meetings too, and might go check out a parade with some friends. sunday i will be driving my taxi.

bossman said:
i turn 40 tomorrow. i plan on lifting weights, eating some gourmet pizza, and feeling bad for myself. will try to get to 1 or 2 na meetings too, and might go check out a parade with some friends. sunday i will be driving my taxi.
bossman

Happy B-Day man.I remember when I turned 40.Seems like a lifetime ago.LOL

Never feel sorry for yourself brother.Always be happy with the life you have and what you've accomplished.Look at the positive things in it man.You seem like a really good person from the time ive known you here which is not the case with so many people today.Take pride in knowing that my friend.

If you ever want to shoot the shit or just vent man,im always around.I have iron skin so don't feel bad about letting it out on me.

thanks FIST. i appreciate your kind words. i hope i don't feel too sorry for myself. i'm gonna try not to, but birthdays just aren't as much fun any more.

Basically just backed up chores, bbq and hopefully get some sleep

i have decided i am going to take a nap.

Pressure washed my house. Drive way. Sidewalk. Jeez that's hard on your back. Have fence and shed tomorrow. Work weekend for me

bossman said:
thanks FIST. i appreciate your kind words. i hope i don't feel too sorry for myself. i'm gonna try not to, but birthdays just aren't as much fun any more.
bossman

You're welcome my friend.Hey brother each birthday is just another year that we're still alive so that alone is reason to celebrate.Nothing else compares to that fact brother so take pride in knowing your are one of the blessed ones still here doing your thing and on your path that will lead you to where you hope to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.