Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
HOLIDAY WEEKEND PLANS???

Just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe Labor Day holiday and see what you all have planned? We're just going to the lake again and grill.Toss the football and frisbee around and give the dogs a workout.

Of course i'll be eating and drinking too much.But I like it!!! 8)

What about the rest of you?

I work the weekend , but Labor Day and Tue I have off , so I'll prob either hit up the beach or the lake and get some sun , eat , drink , spend time w/ my girl and my son .
Just enjoy the time off is all !!!
Everyone have a safe time and enjoy themselves !!

Food, train, and Jinkettes.

All of your plans sound awesome.

I hope you all have a very relaxing and safe holiday.Another holiday above ground fellas so that alone is reason to celebrate!

Had an amazing day at the lake.Like I predicted,ate and drank too much though.Thats what the gym id for though.LOL.

I love watching my dogs swim in the lake with the kids.They all have such a great time.

Plans???... old habits are hard to break. All i kept thinking about Monday is that I had to train Chest.
Did manage to squeeze in a lot of quality family time which was great tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.