Andrew0409

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Board Donator
EG Cash
So I will be traveling around Italy for 3 weeks. Almost certain most of the time I will not have any equipment at all. 3 weeks is obviously a long time to just skip working out although i want to enjoy my holiday. What are some workouts you guys have found or routines thats like 20-30min 3-4 times a week to keep me at least from losing too much strength using zero equipment?

So I will be traveling around Italy for 3 weeks. Almost certain most of the time I will not have any equipment at all. 3 weeks is obviously a long time to just skip working out although i want to enjoy my holiday. What are some workouts you guys have found or routines thats like 20-30min 3-4 times a week to keep me at least from losing too much strength using zero equipment?
Andrew0409Push Ups and sit ups!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You can do bodyweight exercises and utilize your surroundings just about anywhere. If you are standing around hit your calves real fast or do some pushups against a wall. You can do a wide variety of things during your daily travels that don't require weights or any special machines. Just use your imagination and improvise.

Thanks
TMM

I've been compiling a list and trying to get at least 3 workouts a week. I always get lazy on vacation and never stick to my plan haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.