Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Holly Holm Takes Less Than Six Minutes to Shock the World

Nobody gave Holly Holm much of a chance. She came into the fight as much as a 20-to-1 underdog. And then, she took less than six minutes to shock the world as she landed a second-round head kick knockout over Ronda Rousey to cap off UFC 193.

In case you didn’t see the knockout..............

https://vid.me/apMl

https://youtu.be/DSkOtRIJwlk

was a good fight, holly is superb with her technique and speed and was very well prepared. she deserves it fully

drakonrep said:
was a good fight, holly is superb with her technique and speed and was very well prepared. she deserves it fully
drakonrep
Absolutely.She did what so many others seemed to not be able to do....take it to her on their feet and beat her down.

Following her upset loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193, Ronda Rousey didn’t give a post-fight interview or stick around to reflect on her defeat with Joe Rogan. Instead, she went straight to the hospital to deal with her nasty split lip and any lingering effects from her knockout loss. This isn’t out of the ordinary for most UFC fights that end in knockout, but there was apparently some worry that Rousey had a concussion following her loss. This turned out to not be the case:

Dana White confirmed Rousey’s hospital visit in an interview with Fox Sports following the fight:

Holm did lots of damage, as Rousey endured a rough first round while Holm popped her with several hard punches to the face that bloodied her mouth and nose. Holm delivered a hellish left high kick, which connected with Rousey’s neck, early in round two that sent the bantamweight champion crashing to the canvas. Holm then followed her down to finish the fight.

Sources also informed ESPN on SportsCenter that Rousey will be having plastic surgery to fix her lip and a possible broken nose. This hasn’t been confirmed, but was reported on the televised broadcast on Sunday morning.

All of this makes for a new world for Rousey to deal with, and most certainly an unexpected one. She was a fighting champ and that means getting clocked at some point. Plenty of time to prepare for the inevitable rematch.

this is great for the sport, overly dominant champion in anything is boring. people like competition and drama and uncertainty and key word: hope

could be rousey concentrated too much on her movie projects and was riding too many dicks that were hyping her up to no end. she is a cool girl but she was taught a valuable lesson here. good for the fans of this sport all this

Honestly, Ronda looked clueless last night.. she got dominated in everything she tried. She was way too aggressive and was not smart to try and stand up with a boxing champ. I think she tried to prove a point and it backfired. But either way she'll have her shot to win it back for sure. . Hopefully she brings her A game. But excited to see a new champ.

I think it was a case of "Im Ronda Rousy and I can do anything." Including out boxing a boxing champion when Ronda is an amature boxer at best. Her game plan was aweful and during rounds her coaches said she was doing a good job..... Ronda met someone she could not walk through and she did not know how to adjust.

blasson said:
Honestly, Ronda looked clueless last night.. she got dominated in everything she tried. She was way too aggressive and was not smart to try and stand up with a boxing champ. I think she tried to prove a point and it backfired. But either way she'll have her shot to win it back for sure. . Hopefully she brings her A game. But excited to see a new champ.
blasson
Yes she looked incredibly off balance and not in a good mindset for the fight. In the closeup of the kick catching her neck it actually looks like her jaw was broken due to the whole cheek and side of her face already being discolored and turning blue. I liked Ronda but everyone has their day. I would've rather seen Miesha Tate hand her her ass however Id like to see them two in a jello wrestling match also lol

lith56bigguy said:
Yes she looked incredibly off balance and not in a good mindset for the fight. In the closeup of the kick catching her neck it actually looks like her jaw was broken due to the whole cheek and side of her face already being discolored and turning blue. I liked Ronda but everyone has their day. I would've rather seen Miesha Tate hand her her ass however Id like to see them two in a jello wrestling match also lol
lith56bigguy
Yes sir,we said the same thing about Meisha.She beat Rhonda's ass last time but made the mistake of getting in too close and got armbarred.Meisha has a wrestling background so instincts sometimes take over but Rhonda is too good at that so of course,she capitalized.But up to that point,Miesha was bringing it to her.Holly didnt make that mistake and when they did get in close,she out powered Rhonda and shoved her off and away.

Rhonda is a good fighter,no taking it away from her but for me,only in the fact that she gets the W.Same shit all the time,armbar.Its her strength and always gets it.A win is a win but im an old school fighter.I want to WIN by fucking somebody up.Not cause they got me in an ankle lock,or a toe crank,etc,after I was beating their ass in the FIGHT part of the match! Like when Frank Mir beat Brock.Got the living shit beat out of him the entire fight but got Brock in an ankle lock and won!! He got the W,but got his face smashed in the entire fight!! I love it when a fight wins by asskicking rather than a retarded judges decision,which happens most times nowadays.Holly beat her ass.No question about who won.Sorry id this upsets you judo or jiujitsu guys.A fight is fight,not a grabbing match or hair pulling!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.