Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Holly Holm vs. Bethe Correia Reported To Headline UFC Fight Night 11
d4298de4423a75e08f4222c90a34179c.webp

Since losing her UFC bantamweight title via fifth round submission to Miesha Tate at March 2016’s UFC 196, Holly Holm has lost two straight bouts, with her most recent fight resulting in a decision loss to Germaine de Randamie in the inaugural UFC women’s featherweight title fight, which headlined UFC 208 in Brooklyn, New York this past January.

After her failed attempt at capturing 145-pound gold, it looks as if “The Preacher’s Daughter” is headed back down to bantamweight. According to a report from MMAFighting.com, the UFC is targeting a bout between Holm and former 135-pound title challenger Bethe Correia to headline UFC Fight Night 11 in Singapore on June 17, 2017.

After losing to Tate, Holm was outpointed by Valentina Shevchenko last July before falling short against De Randamie. Her last victory was a shocking knockout win over Ronda Rousey at Nov. 2015’s UFC 193.

Correia is coming off of a majority draw against Marion Reneau last month. Prior to that, she had scored a split-decision victory over Jessica Eye last September.

Is this a bout that interests you?

I would def like to spare with Holly in the nude !!!
I think she got robbed the last time she fought that bitch from Denmark , could be wrong about her point of origin , but that's my opinion !
I think she's still a force to be reckoned with !!!
I'd give it to her Big Time !!!

I would def like to spare with Holly in the nude !!!
I think she got robbed the last time she fought that bitch from Denmark , could be wrong about her point of origin , but that's my opinion !
I think she's still a force to be reckoned with !!!
I'd give it to her Big Time !!!
Torres

You dirty dog you.LMAO.

Man after my own heart.I have to admit,ive been craving that with Meisha Tate.YUMMY!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.