HOLY COW

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
About a month ago I ordered a 1/3 of a grass fed calf. Well it arrived today. Sad thing is since I'm still too fat for a show in 6 weeks, I won't be getting any of it for a little while. Maybe if I beg...a lot!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Damn,...my cows never came like that. I got white butcher paper. How'd you have it cut up?

TSizemore said:
Damn,...my cows never came like that. I got white butcher paper. How'd you have it cut up?
TSizemore
Buddy of mine did the ordering. I got more ground than I wanted but oh well. No T-bones got more fillets instead. I haven't even taken inventory. It's 325lbs of meat I paid 765 for. Tons of steak and good lean cuts. I'm excited and sad all at the same time. Coach wants to keep me on animals with beaks and gills. 🙁

750 for 325 lb's of cow? That's one hot deal! 2 dollar and 30 cents for every 2 lb, damn! Can't beat that!

A lot of my family buys it that way, 1/4-1/2.
Butcher shops around here, local farmers etc makes it easy.

We never did though, need another freezer.

Sure looks YUMMY!

I got lucky on the freezer. My brother does appliance repair and had this one just a few years old and working perfect. Made me a steal. This is the first time I've bought this way. Happened to have the money at the right time. Overall a huge savings over supermarket and its grass fed so its much healthier.

I'll swing by and pick up all that beef since you can't use it! I'd hate to see all that go to waste. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sportsfreak said:
I'll swing by and pick up all that beef since you can't use it! I'd hate to see all that go to waste. Lol

sportsfreak
Haha. I was wondering when you were gonna pipe up. That's fine just invite yourself over. Ill even let you grill 🙂

Looks just like my freezer a couple months ago and HG wouldn't let me touch any of it! That was a long 12 weeks knowing all that deliciousness was there calling my name. Haha

nice looking stock pile man, that stuff will be good for a while in the freezer, you'll be able to enjoy it in the future. Keep at it bro!

Yea...it's the absolute best way to buy meat in bulk! It's been years since I've done it, but last time I did it cost me $1.75 lb. I kept the Steer up in my barn, fed it for a couple of weeks and then had it butchered. You can tell the butcher exactly how you want your meat cut....1" thick, 3/4" thick, 2 steaks per pack, how much fat in the ground beef (95%, 85%, etc).
There's so much ground beef because all the extra meat goes into it...and there's a lot of extra meat!

TSize, we should head over to his casa and show that man how to cook those steaks on the grill! You know, for the sake of helping a brother out! Haha

sportsfreak said:
TSize, we should head over to his casa and show that man how to cook those steaks on the grill! You know, for the sake of helping a brother out! Haha

sportsfreakI absolutely Agree!!! 😉

Send some express fool!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.