home gym pic

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
realized i haven't workouted regularly at a commercial gym in like 15 plus years... i'm a home gym guy .. no spotters.. gotta get it

Attachments

• krustus gym nov 18 2016.webp
    krustus gym nov 18 2016.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 43
krustus date=1479490476 said:
realized i haven't workouted regularly at a commercial gym in like 15 plus years... i'm a home gym guy .. no spotters.. gotta get it
krustus date=1479490476I used to have a home gym when I was living in the countryside. The studio I live in now is far too small. All I have room for is my Technogym Rotex (in the garage).

And when you don't get it you roll the bar off yourself. Got a garage gym also

And when you don't get it you roll the bar off yourself. Got a garage gym also

lmao...exactly... i don't use collars just in case
besides forced reps are best done on your own

Problem with home gym is where are all the yoga pants?? Ok krustus wife...lol but only one ass too look at. I could never do it. Lol

tkasch30 said:
Problem with home gym is where are all the yoga pants?? Ok krustus wife...lol but only one ass too look at. I could never do it. Lol
tkasch30Hmm I have to admit I do like the visual testosterone boost from that.

I used to have a home gym, these days I train at a local gym. My trainer has become my training partner and we hit it about 5 days a week, great to have a spotter on chest day!

I'm pretty sure you have all seen my home gym as I would prefer working out alone also. I am in process of buying new home in a different state and due to the configuration of the two bottom basement rooms, the equipment will work out even better. I'm excited

My home gym is really a 12 x20 storage building... so I've just about filled it up... wish I had enough room for a real leg press... . But its more than enough now to get the job done. .

Low TK... I have to look at yoga pants online between sets

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We have a training facility through my employer, which kicks ass, but 99% of folks who use it are guys, and the gals who use it aren't women who would boost your test. I choose to train at the high end gym we have in our city. It's almost always crowded, but there's plenty of inspiration to look at in between sets. I'm always ready to tear it up when I get home to my wife. But then I usually wear myself out at the gym and I'm too tired when the time comes. It's a vicious cycle.

T-bar date=1482085934 said:
We have a training facility through my employer, which kicks ass, but 99% of folks who use it are guys, and the gals who use it aren't women who would boost your test. I choose to train at the high end gym we have in our city. It's almost always crowded, but there's plenty of inspiration to look at in between sets. I'm always ready to tear it up when I get home to my wife. But then I usually wear myself out at the gym and I'm too tired when the time comes. It's a vicious cycle.
T-bar date=1482085934LOL, In reality pussy is a distraction to me. Don't like being bothered. When I get in the zone, I like to stay there

lith56bigguy said:
LOL, In reality pussy is a distraction to me. Don't like being bothered. When I get in the zone, I like to stay there
lith56bigguy its what fs me up every time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.