MattyIce

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
With Covid lock downs and all I had took advantage of the $$ making opportunities and started working contract and 7- day a week overtime. Worked 53 day straight one time. Lol It was crazy!!! I bought a house and built up a gym. Now that we are all healed, lol the money is back to meh… or decent if you travel. Anyway, the gym…
I recommend any of the pieces I bought 100%. I researched a lot before pulling the trigger.

1162E9FA-8165-415E-8779-77B55627D228.webp

F02A9078-BA65-41E2-894C-B5305EBBC211.webp

3E16171D-0CC1-4591-98D3-DAE713CD26A2.webp

Lol, no hot tub yet. Funny you say… I poured a slab off my patio last week for just that, then got canned from a $5k a week job for doing the right thing and advocating for my patient. Sad on several fronts. A lot of hours, but easy money.

1F28DD3E-ED25-466E-967B-4E7BCDD7E97F.webp

Lol, no hot tub yet. Funny you say… I poured a slab off my patio last week for just that, then got canned from a $5k a week job for doing the right thing and advocating for my patient. Sad on several fronts. A lot of hours, but easy money.

View attachment 43073
MattyIcethats fucked u got canned for being advocate for your patient. sorry man

thats fucked u got canned for being advocate for your patient. sorry man
kragonThere is so much red tape bullshit affixed to the healthcare industry, personal opinions, agendas, politics… it’s ridiculous. Still the best in the world though

Dude, if you’re ever in the area, hit me up and the first session is free. Lol But seriously you are welcome anytime. May be a year or more before the hot tub and sauna are up.

Added a lever squat machine and new cable attachments…

It’s awesome! Solid, stable and fun

Going knock down that back wall and add about 300 sq ft in the fall. After that, I’m done. Looking to add shoulder press, pec/rear delt, incline row, belt squat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.