How and where to inject!!!!!

ODINSBLOOD

YUP YUP
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

This site goes over pretty much all the places one can use to administer what ever they want via syringe and needle. 8) ;D

here is another site as well..

http://www.howtodoinjections.com/

Very nice post. Although neither site went over octal injections. Whats up with that?

just ram the fucker in!

Works best if squeeze it in the butt 🙂 Faster absorption I read! 😀

I always used Spot Injections. As far as the calves...forget it! Lats...I have enough trouble reaching my left glute, can't imagine my lats

You dont have to reach as far around as a glute to hit ur lat. Its basically find a thick part of the lat and poke. I cant reach my glutes either but lats I can hit, if you can wash ur armpit you can hit ur lat.

I let my wife hit me once.....don't think that'll happen again

I had a buddy that said he would pin for me my very first time. Asshole through it into my cheek like a dart and it was just hanging there

Haahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Damn that's funny!! Did you smack him upside the head??!!

Vicious 13 said:
I had a buddy that said he would pin for me my very first time. Asshole through it into my cheek like a dart and it was just hanging there
Vicious 13that how the pros do it!
Their pins come with dart board made outta paper, and wings/flight!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.