How cynical can i be on social media as a small gym owner?

Chicken_hawk

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
As a new small gym owner how cynical can I be?
Social media is a necessary evil for many small start ups such as ours. I am not a guru but we try to post up a few times a week as I don't put to much stock in it as many do. I also think flooding social media makes people less interested in your content.

That being said, my question is just how much be can one point out as a gym owner. I am a bit over the top as is our gym making sure to point out the differences between us and the box gyms. I don't use names or such things. But, I wonder what line in the sand can I draw to make sure I don't cross it as I move in to make more educational vids.

I mean, these internet gurus with 20k followers and have never competed in a knitting competition drive me crazy. Truly I have nothing to gain, but I sure do hate when they try to give me advice. I am like you have 16k followers and have never won a meet or contest and make zero money from the industry and are giving me and others advice?

Hawk

tough question, id think depends largely on your base

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.