How dirty are you willing to go?

massdig

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Are you the type of person that after dropping food on the floor will pick it up and eat it?
Do you look after you wipe, or you say fuck it like the red dots dont so why should I?
How dirty have you gone?

I like my house neat but my wife leaves shit everywhere so I said fuck it and just live with it.
I dropped chicken on the floor after weighting it but said that is money so i picked it up and ate it.

Bwahahahahahahahaahaha!! Nice.....slow day in the North, Huh?

Damn straight I look after I wipe!
Damn straight I pick that food up off the floor!
Damn straight I don't tongue punch the fart box!

😛

Depends what it is or how hungry I am I thi mm theres a 10 second rule so its all good

No brown eye licking for me either. But I will eat something off the floor

Anyone who says they dont jerk off is full of shit.
Even gimpy does! 🙂

I rarely eat food off the floor unless i know the floor is extremely clean.

I love to eat my old ladies ass. She has the sweetest tasting ass ever. Ill spread her cheeks and stick my tongue in it as far as i can. I try to stick it in there until i can feel something.

Ive been known to stick peanuts in her ass and dig em out with my tongue, cant put em in too deep or u cant get back out. I also like to use chocolate covered peanuts sometimes and squirt caramel syrup on her ass hole and lick it off.

Here is a pic of my wifes ass with peanuts and caramel syrup just before i start eating it.

But eating food off a dirty floor is just plain nasty to me...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oh man I don't know where to start. I have done many dirty things. YOLO!

Fonz said:
I rarely eat food off the floor unless i know the floor is extremely clean.

I love to eat my old ladies ass. She has the sweetest tasting ass ever. Ill spread her cheeks and stick my tongue in it as far as i can. I try to stick it in there until i can feel something.

Ive been known to stick peanuts in her ass and dig em out with my tongue, cant put em in too deep or u cant get back out. I also like to use chocolate covered peanuts sometimes and squirt caramel syrup on her ass hole and lick it off.

Here is a pic of my wifes ass with peanuts and caramel syrup just before i start eating it.

But eating food off a dirty floor is just plain nasty to me...
Fonz
Hahahahaha WTF!!!! I've licked a few old ladies assholes in my day, but I always do it after they have showered and scrubbed that shit clean!

The way I see it, if you don't die from it what's the harm, I've eaten rotten spoiled food, food out of the trash after I threw it away, never gotten sick so I'm good with it! Funny thing is I'm like OCD when it comes to a clean house, especially my kitchen.

I'm very clean so yea I always look at what I wipe until it's completely clean and hellyea I love to eat ass that shit is a major turn on.. my girl always keeps it nice and clean for me

Ahhhhhhh that shit looked like the thing that came out that guy's stomach in the movie Total Recall !!!!! Hahahahahahaha !!!
But fuck it I'll eat food off the floor , everybody's done it, 10 second rule !!!
And hell yea I look after I wipe and keep wiping till I see BLOOD , lol !!!
And fuck that I love lickin my girls ass, it always so clean and tasty !!!
Shit I'll tell her to lick my ass too 😛 😉

I was going to post the dirtier the better but then I saw last page and fuck that.

I don't eat food off the ground unless it is something I can rinse it off or what ever. I do rim girls if they just got out of the shower or something.

Food off the floor at home, yes definitely!!!
With 4 kids, if we didn't allow that, our grocery bill would be TRIPLE what it ALREADY IS!!!

btw, Fonz, I REALLY HOPE THAT'S A JOKE!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.