How do you do your oats?

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Hey EG This morning my wife and I are preparing breakfast of steel cut oats and the subject came up about sprouting. She was telling me in order to get more nutrients out of grains and make them more digestable, you soak them over night in water and a touch of apple cider vinegar. So I was wondering if any of you guys/gals soak your grains.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Man i loke to add a little brown sugar and a small mix of malt O meal or grits and it is bomb to me. And i soak them for a couple hours only.

Two table spoons of natural peanut butter and one table spoon apricot jelly.

scoop or 2 of protein powder

i don't soak them but some do, i eat oats but grains in general cause problem, inflammation in the body and daily oat consumption can lead to leaky gut syndrome in some, we have a confused view of food in this country due to the misleading stories the food industries creates.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING beats oats made up with milk (to a paste almost not watery just enough to mix still) and then mix in Fluffbutter Vanilla Maple Frosting Almond Butter.

Best clean meal ever.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING beats oats made up with milk (to a paste almost not watery just enough to mix still) and then mix in Fluffbutter Vanilla Maple Frosting Almond Butter.

Best clean meal ever.
FitraverMay put that on list also

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.