Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
current diet?

Me its not bad but definitely not spot on especially for my genetics, definitely needs work

Mine differently off and could a lot better ! It a 2 year low now 6 months ago I was on point and go in the right direction . Had some personal issues in life but they are worked on now and I'm ready to get at it agian .

been tracking it pretty hard... trying to cut... IIFYM though... so not all fish, chicken and asparagus...

I let mine relax just a bit after my last cut but it is very dialed in now getting ready for my next run here in a week. I'm sitting at 190 pretty lean (cant be over 12 percent) and with this Tren run I hope to get to about 193-194 with some lean muscle and tighten up a bit. My current TDEE is about 2570 so right now I am eating at about 2300 to prime for the cycle.

HybridTheory said:
My diets not terrible,I just dont buy junk so I dont have access to it,because I will eat it at 2 am if its here.
HybridTheorySame here

Been trying the intermittent fasting with a low carb, moderate fat, and higher protein diet. Too early to tell.

it's pretty good. i should be eating more cheat meals and probably taking in a bit more calories. i've been cutting, but since summer is almost over i'm transitioning to a recomp/lean bulk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.