How effective is accutane

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How effective is Accutane I been breaking out bad on my head and face from I would think the tren I’m up north so this cold weather is drying me out and From what I will read tried makes you way more oily and I could get infections to make you break out more, have never taking Accutane before so I would like some feed back on it from you guys who have taken it. Thanks

Accutane worked great for acne But made my really dry, my legs turned into snake skin for a week.
That was 20mgs, one other time I used 10mgs eod and the results were good with low sides. Only needed it for two weeks and everything cleared up.

Accutane worked great for acne But made my really dry, my legs turned into snake skin for a week.
That was 20mgs, one other time I used 10mgs eod and the results were good with low sides. Only needed it for two weeks and everything cleared up.
WackerSweet thank you very much

Yeah, go with caution. And keep in mind, it slows general healing in the body so dont use it all the time.

20mg ED for 1-2wks usually does the trick for me. I use about a tube of chapstick during that time too. Really does a number on my lips

Yeah, go with caution. And keep in mind, it slows general healing in the body so dont use it all the time.

20mg ED for 1-2wks usually does the trick for me. I use about a tube of chapstick during that time too. Really does a number on my lips
SnakemanI didn’t know tren can break me out so bad lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.