Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

2x I call to cancel first time because promo price ending they extend my price for a year, 2nd time because I got a cheap back up they more than doubled my speed for no cost!

speed.webp

I got 242 down, 205 up on my Dell XPS. Tried my Macbook Pro sitting right next to it and got like 100 down, 120 up. Supposed to be gigabit. Haven't tried directly wired to the router, but I know I have like 16 devices connected so I guess it's good enough.

NICE upload, I'm streaming hi def tv and few other items during that test myself ooops 😛

my 'backup' isp/network not nearly as fast lol but ok 4 emergenciesspeed2.webp

My cell service I get over 40 down but upload is literally next to none existent :/

My shit is so slow with AT&T it's ridiculous. I could be watching Prime and it'll just freeze up and start circling and circling and I have to wait for it to catch up sometimes I just decide to watch something else cuz it takes so long bulshit.

I’m using a really good dial-up right now. Sucks cause I had to get a second phone number for crib. Every time I was online and someone called the house it disconnected me.

lmao the good old days

What do you mean the good old days?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.