How is everone getting their w/o done during the quarantine?

01dragonslayer

Iron Killer
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey Brothers and sisters, hows everyone fairing during this pandemic? I've been using a lot of body weight exercises, bands, and other improvised weights etc but as you all know its just the same as going to a gym. How about you all?

Training is good here. Able to target areas that need a lot of focus better done here with bands and weights.

So far I'm still training in my gym. They've limited it to 10ppl in the bldg. at a time and the workouts have to be kept to 30min which means very little rest and abridged training but I'm not complaining.

getting in at a gym, fraction of my normal time but better than nothing

Old olympic bench I had when I was younger. Has pretty much everything 300lbs weight curl bar squat rack preacher pad some cable action. It works well

Still rushing my workouts. Nowhere near my norm . but hell better than nothing
Miss being able to hit gym whenever for as long as i want though.
Try to rush an hour 2 tops.
Very short workout for me
Hoping my endurance, strength etc etc dont suffer too much

Iv got everything I need to maintain luckily my threaded dumbbells get old after changing the weight several times during a workout though...

im grateful, but going from 8 hours a day to this is a shock and a half

I was down in the basement in my home gym yesterday mostly gloating but also doing some deadlifts. I noticed an area where I had swept recently had some curled up worms - I was like wtf - are they coming from the insulation. Took a close look maybe 30 feet away where my main bench is and there was another pile of them. Called a pest control guy so he's handling it tomorrow (apparently they are millipedes and they dessicate right away if they don't have moisture). Still tempted to have some guys rip every bit of insulation out of my basement. I'm picturing a handful of half dead millipedes dropping in my mouth when I'm on the bench or something.

Haha mental image of a bunch of millipedes falling in my mouth while benching.. disgusting lol

Quarantine is great. I like to stay to myself. Working on a business with a partner, we started in the end of last year. Its going great. Havent been working out.

Those look like grubs bro

Is your insulation wet grubs love moist places

@GRIM that ain’t no shit fish love them nasty bastards.

working out at home with resistance bands, learning lots of new stuff. been getting some good workouts in, elbows are sore from training

Was in a communal living place were we had a nice gym. Then moved in with my girl no weights. Luckily my boy i grew up with lives down the road he gave me 40lb dbells. Rapid change spin dbls. Curl bar. And weider bench n about 300lbs. I make do. He has a weider 16.6 st universal. Has 5 stations. Was giving it to me cheap if i had somewhere to put it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back