How is everyone? i see some vets and some newbies in here. i have always loved this board

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just checking in to see how everyone is. Im in a new job, new state, new house. All is going well aside from my back injury. Training moderately..

I'm in a new house. New job, new location, too. Moved my son and his family, we'll really my grand baby's, but the son and daughter in law were a package deal, into my house. Then moved them out, Haha.
(And yes, before the old jokes fly,... I am a grandfather, but I'm only 47)

I have been busy working six to seven days a week but I retire in October and don't know what I'm gonna do next.

What's up fellas. Glad you both T and Lith still around and kicking. Lol

Life has been busy and rough to say the least but I won't complain because things can always be worse.

I must say I glance every so often in here and I'm glad some you old dudes are still here. Jk lol

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

What's up fellas. Glad you both T and Lith still around and kicking. Lol

Life has been busy and rough to say the least but I won't complain because things can always be worse.

I must say I glance every so often in here and I'm glad some you old dudes are still here. Jk lol

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
jshredzI'm old but I'm beautiful Jshredz. Great to hear from you man. Another one of the best right there guys.........

What up Jshredz!! Been a hot minute, hope you're doing well!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.