how long before HDL returns to normal

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i recently ran epistane for 3-4 weeks ... and my recent bloods all was good except my HDL was very low...doc was very concerned.

how long before it returns and anything i can do to help it?

Good fats, niacin, there are numerous ways to help. But raising hdl is tough

Try 4gm/ed fish oil and Beta-Sitosterols. Like Grim said, it's a bit tough. Diet, of course, is key. Use Green Tea, Vitamin D3, lower your triglycerides by eliminating ANY junk foods (diet crap food also) and your hdl will come back faster.

fiber, fiber, fiber!!!

I've been through this. I had heart attack stoke like levels. I had several threads started when homegrown took me under his wing. I had mine back on track rather quickly total was 387 at one point. HDL takes a little longer to build back up but if total is not out of control, then focus on raising the HDL. My doc know our game so he doesn't fret the small stuff. As long as Im in a range, he lets it go.

my total was OK...HDL was just low. fish oil and niacin right now.

will look into Beta-Sitosterols hanzo....

any idea how long it takes before this niacin quits flushing me so red... it's a pain in the ass

Citrus bergamot! Raised my friend's HDL 15 points on cycle with no other dietary/AAS changes. I will never go a day without citrus bergamot after seeing his bloods come back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.