How long before I can start another cycle?

Troy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Super uber noob question here lol but I'm anxious to start asap. Just finished a test/eq/sd cycle that was 14 weeks long. Currently on pct. Do I really need to wait 3+ months to safely start another run?

well it can be longer, but listen to what your body tells you

bloodwork is the only and best way to know and measure. all else is bro science really. from experience with guys i would say your body is still very fresh so 8-10 weeks should be ok. but only bloodwork will tell you and YOU ave to decide how much stress you want to put on the body and what is good enough.

drakonrep date=1478048049 said:
bloodwork is the only and best way to know and measure. all else is bro science really. from experience with guys i would say your body is still very fresh so 8-10 weeks should be ok. but only bloodwork will tell you and YOU ave to decide how much stress you want to put on the body and what is good enough.
drakonrep date=1478048049When should I get blood work? Right after pct?

Yeah get bloods for sure bro, I waited 2 months after cycle but I cruised at a trt dose and only ran for 8 weeks. Everything came back good if not better, not sure how that happened, and am now ready to get my next blast under way in about 3-4weeks. might wait till after Thanksgiving!

YOU ave to decide how much stress you want to put on the body and what is good enough.

this... there are always risk... you got to weigh risk vs. reward for you personally... so if your dream is to be a stage level bodybuilder, it will require much more risk than someone just trying to look jacked...
i'm just an old dude trying to look jacked ..lol... so i err on the side of caution... lower doses... almost no orals,.. etc.. and only blast twice a year

I only blast twice a year. Of course each cycle run is 6 months long.

Not really. That was just my way of saying you really have to watch out for bro science, and the advice you'll get. Do NOT just listen to your body. If it's anything like mine it's constantly saying, "Yeah I know I just finished two weeks ago but man do I feel ready for my next cycle."

I agree with going by blood work to a certain extent. To me, even when things come back perfect I still think the body needs time to recover and be ready for another cycle.

Maybe someone can tell me if there's some blood work test that shows you're totally ready for another cycle. I don't know of one. I've personally seen the best results using the old formula, time off cycle should be greater than or equal to time on cycle.

krustus date=1478091137 said:
this... there are always risk... you got to weigh risk vs. reward for you personally... so if your dream is to be a stage level bodybuilder, it will require much more risk than someone just trying to look jacked...
i'm just an old dude trying to look jacked ..lol... so i err on the side of caution... lower doses... almost no orals,.. etc.. and only blast twice a year
krustus date=1478091137yeah but not old enough to hand Mrs. Krustus over to me yet......... bwahhh

Thanks for all the replies. My goal is definitely not to get on stage rather just look like a jacked animal for no good reason at all lol.
Anyway I usually do time on=time off too but I'm so anxious to hop on again. Natty training is no fun. I'll get blood work after pct and if it comes back good and I feel good then I'll decide then.

Troy how old are you and your #1 post was your 1st cycle? Many dont do Sust as a first cycle but glad to read that you enjoyed the ride.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.