how long does gear stay good for???

JACKED

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Does some gear stay good longer then others and can you stock pile on gear or is it only good for a year or so?? thx

Good for several years as long as you keep it room temperature so it doesn't crash. Even then it can be brought back if it hasn't crashed too bad, and even then (lol), I know people who will still pin crashed gear. In my experience I've had long and short esters of various gear crash, usually it's the most potent (highest mg's) and the gear that doesn't have EO in it.

I've used gear over 2 years old no problem, herd of people using gear much older than that

For my home brew I usually put a 2 year exp date, as far as lab bought I go a year cause I really don't know when it was made. I vacuum seal any raw powder and let that be good for a year.

smoove said:
For my home brew I usually put a 2 year exp date, as far as lab bought I go a year cause I really don't know when it was made. I vacuum seal any raw powder and let that be good for a year.
smoove question if you brew your own....why do you still buy from labs?? one to two years will be good for me.i don't hoarder to much

jacked said:
question if you brew your own....why do you still buy from labs?? one to two years will be good for me.i don't hoarder to much
jacked
1 - 2 years is well within being good. Like I said, gear can last several years (like up to 5 or more) if it's kept in the proper storage conditions.

I had some human gear made by a compounding pharmacy that was at least 3 years old when I used it...no issues. I also had a vial from an UG lab that was close to 4 years old this was also used with no issues.
I had Raws that were at least 4 years old that were vacuum packed and kept frozen. I brewed these recently and I have to say the gear kicks ass, even my buddy said it was the best Test C he ever used also brewed Tren that was also old but just haven't tried it yet.

I like to hoard gear so mine sits for a while but I would say if brewed and stored properly it should last several years but this is not optimum.

jacked said:
question if you brew your own....why do you still buy from labs?? one to two years will be good for me.i don't hoarder to much
jackedWell I been homebrewing awhile. Big powder order about once a year. You couldn't hardly find domestic shipping. Well now you see that's all changed as well as the new compounds. NPP, TNE, all the blends etc. love trying them out, love comparing the quality to my homebrew. Now sadly I have to confess I am a hoarder🙁 lol

I have heard it will stay good for 5 years if stored right. I have used 3 year old gear and it worked fine and no problems with it. It has BA in it so that will kill anything in it and keep from going bad, it would be the potency I think would go bad but that would be if it is frozen then thawed or over heated in the sun or something then cooled over and over again.

Barring pretty extreme heat/pressure, or longterm UV exposure, I would say gear is good FAR past its pharmaceutical exp. date. It may honestly never go bad...at least not within your lifetime once sealed in a vial. I dont' see a reason most would ever have to chance that, but store your gear in the dark and don't live in a blast furnace and you should be good as long as you need it 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.