MattyIce

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
You send payment, you receive email stating goods are on the way in 1-2 days, then no response for 9 days. Reasonable to pull the funds or not?

If he said the goods were on the way, why would there be any talk after that? Wait for the shit to show up. Did you get tracking? Is it domestic?

bandit said:
If he said the goods were on the way, why would there be any talk after that? Wait for the shit to show up. Did you get tracking? Is it domestic?
banditOnly domestic...and confirmation pak was shipped is the protocol.

Why would there be any talk after funds were collected? Oh I don't know the pak doesn't show up and there is no email communication perhaps.

Ok it really depends on the vendor and how they do business.
With some their no communication after payment is submitted. This was the norm for most and is still is for some. There are other sponsors that communicate every step of the way.
If funds haven't been picked up or collected I wouldn't expect pack to have shipped either. You don't know the circumstances and how often or what schedule your source collects funds.
Yes if after about 9 days funds haven't been collected I would reach out to sponsor but nothing before this time frame. Wouldn't pull out funds unless foul play is suspected or you could be flagged as an info collector.

yah.... this bro has been solid... I know he's got my email/pm's 2 to be exact. All I ask is a reply... when I know you've logged in and don't answer it seems fishy to me. Meanwhile another vendor took order/payment and delivered in 3 days... communicating all the way.

Sounds like somebody that don't want to listen to any B/S. (not saying that is what you are doing matt) Hhmmm.. Wonder who that could be? ;D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.