• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 188
  • Tags Tags
    600mg weeks
A

Anonymous

Noticed I have a part open bottle, want to use it up. What's the lowest I should run it so I can get more time out of it?

Frankly, in all honesty, your not gunna get anything from that one vail expect maybe a lil raise in blood pressure. By the time you go through that one vail (pretending it's 10 ml's full) I'd be surprised if the EQ even started to kick in. Lowest dose tho probably 400 mg a week. Probably wiser to just get another vail of EQ or hold off from using it till you can get more.

Unless you run it for at least 14-16 weeks IMO your wasting your time.

EQ IMO is a waste of time...600mg for 16 week along with a minimum of 500mg test. To many better compounds out there....

ill be running it for my bullk and my cut coming up 600mg/EW for 32 weeks

Hold onto it. When you get more, then plan out a cycle. You won't even feel the effects of it before you're out.

Anonymous said:
Frankly, in all honesty, your not gunna get anything from that one vail expect maybe a lil raise in blood pressure. By the time you go through that one vail (pretending it's 10 ml's full) I'd be surprised if the EQ even started to kick in. Lowest dose tho probably 400 mg a week. Probably wiser to just get another vail of EQ or hold off from using it till you can get more.
Anonymous
Agreed, 1 vial, especially of EQ, as it's such a looooong ester anyway, will do nothing for you. Save it.

Hanzo said:
Agreed, 1 vial, especially of EQ, as it's such a looooong ester anyway, will do nothing for you. Save it.
Hanzo
Couldn't have said it any better.

I agree with the others. I usually run it at 600mg a week for at least 12 weeks

I've experimented @ low dose myself, 200 mg a week with results...

As already said on vial wont really do to much, I would save it and run it 750mg to 900mg mon thurs, for at least 12 at a bare min, just my .02

from what im gathering 12 weeks is the shortest time you want to run it but 14 min is more ideal also from what ive been reading that guys notice a pretty big difference between running it at 600mg/ew and 800mg/ew and that 800+ is best idk how true that is and everyone is different. But I probably wouldn't go lower then 400mg/ew 500 if you can. ill be starting a run at at 600mg/ew for a long time and well see how that goes. I only ran EQ once before but I cut the cycle short at 10 weeks due to personal reasons so I never saw the affects

EQ is ran at:
400-600mg wk for cutting by most people.
600-800mg wk for bulking by many.
1000-2000 wk for mass blast/into cutter for competition by a few.

EQ is not as weak as many think......run it at 1200mg-up and see if you don't get side effects about as bad as tren just dif.......but bad.......but like tren worth it.....lol.

Lots of people don't think much of EQ but it is actually an awesome compound when made right, dosed right and used right.
For the basic cycle it's ok to throw in or not but its really a necessity for some of the bigger cycles to achieve certain goals.

As for you situation - save it till you get more or get more ASAP and run it so you can truly benefit from the compound. Def not something you can cut corners on.

By the way this is me ;D SnW......just seen it first posted as anonymous. Sorry!

Anonymous said:
EQ is ran at:

EQ is not as weak as many think......run it at 1200mg-up and see if you don't get side effects about as bad as tren just dif.......but bad.......but like tren worth it.....lol.

Lots of people don't think much of EQ but it is actually an awesome compound when made right, dosed right and used right.
For the basic cycle it's ok to throw in or not but its really a necessity for some of the bigger cycles to achieve certain goals.

As for you situation - save it till you get more or get more ASAP and run it so you can truly benefit from the compound. Def not something you can cut corners on.
Anonymous

Anonymous said:
EQ is ran at:

Anonymous
BUMP BUMP BUMP Someone who finally appreciates and understands the true beauty of EQ,OP,this ^ is the only response you need

I just want to add this. You always here about guys saying you need to run EQ for 16 weeks plus. I have never done this, usually 12-14 weeks. Well Im on week 16 now, 4 more weeks left and holy shit. Im really seeing it now. Frankly Im very suprised that all of a sudden I can see a big difference in my vascularity. Even my girlfreind has commented that I look alot bigger than just a week or two ago.

Anonymous said:
I just want to add this. You always here about guys saying you need to run EQ for 16 weeks plus. I have never done this, usually 12-14 weeks. Well Im on week 16 now, 4 more weeks left and holy shit. Im really seeing it now. Frankly Im very suprised that all of a sudden I can see a big difference in my vascularity. Even my girlfreind has commented that I look alot bigger than just a week or two ago.
Anonymous
I've also been under the assumption to run 16 weeks or longer. Makes for a nice long blast. Good job bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.