how many of you are guilty

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Of eating pussy on the very first night you meet a chick? I was just thinking im really lucky I always dive down with chicks I dont know also fuck with no protection. And the worst ive had is chlamydia im glad I have a chick now to keep me out of trouble lol

I take the 5th 😱

I think you need to quite rubbing that strange on the top of your head!

Wacker said:
I think you need to quite rubbing that strange on the top of your head!
WackerLol I was actually really worried I went to emergency room at 11 last night after the movies. They prescribed me keflex and nizoral shampoo. I was gonna get keflex from someone turns out it was something else

49ER said:
Of eating pussy on the very first night you meet a chick? I was just thinking im really lucky I always dive down with chicks I dont know also fuck with no protection. And the worst ive had is chlamydia im glad I have a chick now to keep me out of trouble lol
49ER
Never bro!!

Ok I'm lying, that's as much as I'll admit

If she just showered or showers first then yes. If I met her at a crowded bar we go back at 2am and I'm feeling sweaty then I know she probably is too so I definitely won't.

Baited said:
If she just showered or showers first then yes. If I met her at a crowded bar we go back at 2am and I'm feeling sweaty then I know she probably is too so I definitely won't.
BaitedDam your missing out sweaty is the best time mmmm lol

49ER said:
Dam your missing out sweaty is the best time mmmm lol
49ER
I would go down on my ex after we came back from a night because I know she showered before she came over and we were together for 5 years.

A stranger that I don't know if she's clean? Nah, I'll take your word for it haha.

49ER said:
49ER
HAhahaha ^^ this guy

HAHAHA

I posted before that I use this line on Tinder app to see what responses I get. I just got this one and remembered this thread.

[attachment deleted by admin]

If it dont smell and the chick is hott why in the hell not? Lol

Plus if a chick is fine as fuck I hear its impossible for them to have a std 😉

HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS THREAD??? These are my favorite must be all that good test...

I have done this on numerous occasions. Never ran into a stinky one or any of that.. Did have a girl squirt in my mouth once that I didn't really know...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.