Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Eggs you eat at a time?

I currently do about 4

With the price right now I might switch to beef! I’ve been eating 3 whole eggs and 3 - 4 egg whites every morning for years now.

With the price right now I might switch to beef! I’ve been eating 3 whole eggs and 3 - 4 egg whites every morning for years now.
Durrobig drop today i seen, about $1 drop a dozen

I use egg whites from cartons at costco. Probably do 8 egg white omelets packed with chicken breast and cheese when u do make omelets.. like ends up being 80 grams of protein and about 20 grams of shredded cheese to add some extra flavour and then cover it with some tapatio hot sauce lol (or tabasco if i have some)

10 oz egg whites, 2 hard boiled…even egg white cartons went up

View previous replies…
wholesale cost went down 50% in december

Now its simply corporate greed

wholesale cost went down 50% in december

Now its simply corporate greed
GRIMYeah pretty much some places have much better prices right now than they did a few months ago while others are still pricey

My cholesterol isn’t too great so I’m doing like 2 eggs a day, if that, sometimes only 1.
But I just eat more carbs and put in more protein sources afterwards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.