how much tren

flash83

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Is 200 Mg of tren e enough if its my first cycle with tren or should I use more?
Im runnin 650 test e with it.

with long ester tren id def keep it low until you are sure you can handle any sides

With tren E i am honestly not sure, most stick to short ester much for this reason

I would suggest starting off with an acetate so you will know your limits,200 Mgs of tren would be like 1000 Mgs of tes j/s tren is bad buisness if it don't get along with u

Do ace for your first go. Enan will take up to 14 days to clear. Ace like 3-4 its more pinning but if you have bad sides its out quicker.

For mg I'd stay around 300mg ace a week EOD pinning.

I agree with these guys, I've done both but e you have to run for so much longer, I don't think ill ever do more than 8 weeks tren again at once I like to do 4-6 weeks tren a bursts, usually first 2-4 weeks of cycle test and an oral then add in tren on the rest

Tren A is definitely the way to go for the first time. I do all short ester cycles anyways, but, for you I wouldn't recommend the Tren E on the first go around. If Tren E is all you have, than keep it at no more than 75mg eod. If sides come up in a few weeks, you're just gonna have to deal with them. They're gonna be things like, sweats, anger/aggression, some have shortness of breath, maybe some hair loss,..etc,. Keep your Test where you have it and just add in the Tren. I've run Tren for 10wks, but I def. don't suggest you do that, keep it short--8 wks is the most you want to run it, and like mentioned above, with E try to keep it to 6wks.

Like everyone else already said go with tren ace for your first time, and second time too! The sides can get to be harsh even for some of us seasoned vets. I have run tren ace for 4 months and longer before shooting everyday and the sides are extreme, sweats like crazy, super short temper, anxiety, shortness of breath and heavy breathing all the time, oily skin, just to name a few. I have never tried tren enan before but I will here soon, and knowing what the sides can be I am even gonna take it easy on it.

So guys im 5 Weeks into my 1st tren cycle been running 800 test e with it. The only side ive had is sweat...... Like marathon ball sweat. my girl is pissed cuz the bed room smells like a gym bag lol. No sore nips no anger. So I was thinking 1 more pin of the tren and 3-4 Weeks of test.
Gained about 7 lbs. I think I could do more but my calories aren't as high as they could be... Overall im happy with my gains up to now

flash83 said:
So guys im 5 Weeks into my 1st tren cycle been running 800 test e with it. The only side ive had is sweat...... Like marathon ball sweat. my girl is pissed cuz the bed room smells like a gym bag lol. No sore nips no anger. So I was thinking 1 more pin of the tren and 3-4 Weeks of test.
Gained about 7 lbs. I think I could do more but my calories aren't as high as they could be... Overall im happy with my gains up to now
flash83Sounds good! Any crazy dreams??

TSizemore said:
flash83 said:
flash83Sounds good! Any crazy dreams??
Tons of sex dreams. Lol vivid ones!!!!

Enanthate ester clears in 10 days, might be 2 weeks before you see the effects, and possible sides. What's your pin schedule look like? That seems to be a little much Test base, when running Tren most try to keep the Test #'s close to the amount of Tren you're running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.