kingofclowns

JUST A CLOWN WITHOUT A CAR
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hello my fellow broses, living in the liberal utopia of taxachusetts is not so great sometimes, like when you want to have fun after midnight or when you need to get bloodwork without going through the healthcare machine.

I could theoretically hop a train down to providence if I had to if there was some way to do it without being an RI resident, maybe PO box???

Looking for someone who has experience in MA with this.

guess there are no fellow massholes on this board? that'd make me sad if i could feel

I'm in RI. as far as i know it's the same thing here with labwork as in MA.

for some reason i thought the rules were more relaxed in RI

kingofclowns said:
Hello my fellow broses, living in the liberal utopia of taxachusetts is not so great sometimes, like when you want to have fun after midnight or when you need to get bloodwork without going through the healthcare machine.

I could theoretically hop a train down to providence if I had to if there was some way to do it without being an RI resident, maybe PO box???

Looking for someone who has experience in MA with this.
kingofclownsGo too New Hampshire.

NO SHIT! Im from mass, RI area. (Around fall riv)
Just wondering why dont you wanna go through healthcare? I tell my dr everything and hes cool with all the testing

JuicedVenom date=1473977398 said:
Go too New Hampshire.
JuicedVenom date=1473977398Won't they ask for ID and conclude I am not a state resident?
d3r3k date=1475886009 said:
NO SHIT! Im from mass, RI area. (Around fall riv)
Just wondering why dont you wanna go through healthcare? I tell my dr everything and hes cool with all the testing

my PCP is deathly afraid of the insurance companies it seems. idk. after many months of back and forth he still wouldn't run my e2 numbers cause he said insurance would deem it suspicious and cause him problems.

i also don't want to go through my TRT doc cause, even though he is cool shit, he will probably be pissed off that i am experimenting on my own. i really would like to not lose my legit script for T.

i would think your trt doc would check all that anyway? just guessing, i have no experience with anything other than self-prescribing 🙂

yea TRT comes with bloods but i will get dropped if my shit looks suspicious so i can't rely on that for when i am experimenting with other juices or dosages beyond my prescribed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back