How to tell if you pinned correctly

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
The question is in regard to glutes specifically. I am new to this, and have already found that I don't really like pinning in my glutes. I prefer delts much better because they are easy to reach and very visible. My question is, how will you know if you pinned in the correct section of the glute? I have watched a million videos online, and I am certainly injecting in the upper/outer quadrant. I know I am not hitting a vein or a nerve, but how do you know the oil actually went into muscle and not fat? I am not a big guy at all, and have relatively low body fat. So there is not a huge layer of fat in my buttcheeks. But just like anyone, there is certainly some softness and jiggle here and there when not flexed. I am siung a 1 inch pin which I think should be plenty long enough. I am going in on the upper/outer quadrant of the cheek, not the side/hip area that you see in some videos and tutorials. I inject until the needle is all the way in, the butt of the syringe against the skin. I do not push in any further than that, just all the way in to the point there is no needle visible, but not pressing against it to cause any type of dimple or indentation (meaning pushing the needle in even further than just 1 inch past the skin).

Is there any clear way to tell that you did in fact get into the muscle and not just into fat? Sorry, may be a dumb question but I just want to make sure I am absorbing the oil to the full potential. I am going to stay away from quads for now so have been alternating between glue and delt. I don't feel my traps are big enough to pin there just yet.

you can tell an obvious difference when pin passes through fat and into muscle, i dont go by specific inject sites i just make sure not to go through top big vein myself. unless you a true fat ass not many pinz arent going to hit muscle.

so basically, anywhere in that general area of the cheek you will hit muscle, your just looking to avoid veins and nerves, not so much targeting a certain area so that you don't inject into fat rather than muscle, correct?

so basically, anywhere in that general area of the cheek you will hit muscle, your just looking to avoid veins and nerves, not so much targeting a certain area so that you don't inject into fat rather than muscle, correct?
puff88pretty much how i go about it..i always move a bit so im not in same spot.
if you feel pin isn't long enough get longer ones.
you should be able to tell when it hits muscle

I know this is a little old but also if you inject into fat because of a short needle, you will have a knot or lump sitting on top of the muscle in that patch of fat and you can definitely tell. For glutes 1.5 inch should be good and I recently switched to pinning more in the front of the hip than the back upper outer portion, it seems like the medical field is changing up also due to the closeness of the sciatic nerve, I have never hit the nerve but who is to say that as you build up scar tissue it won't end up putting pressure on that nerve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.