How to Train Effectively on a Low-Carb Diet

EG News

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
If you’re one of the millions of people on a low-carb diet and you work out, you might know these symptoms all too well: tired, sore, unable to focus, and/or not enough energy to muster to rumble through your usual lifting and cardio sessions.

Obviously, while cutting carbohydrates out of your diet can have a beneficial effect (i.e. getting shredded), it does have a downside. Simply put, your energy levels can go in the tank.

I’m not here to argue the pros and cons of this type of diet. I’ll admit, I had great success with a low-carb strategy for the better part of two decades while I competed as a bodybuilder. So let’s just say you’ve gone low-carb and you want to continue to train hard, drop bodyfat and build muscle. Here’s how to manipulate your workouts to do just that.

lettuce-wrap-sandwich-1109.webp
Healthy Eating

8 Low-Carb Lunches That Won’t Make You Crash

If you’re watching your carbs, look to these midday meals to help keep you full.

Read article

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.