sityslicker1

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Can anyone tell me how to use EG cash? Is this only used for monthly raffles?

Thanks.

Yep, I have won several raffles and it is always nice to get some free stuff!!! Love the raffle idea. It's a nice perk and fun to keep up with. Kinda like buying lottery tickets!

The raffle tab does seem hard to find. Or maybe it’s me? I know grim sends out a mass pm to everyone at the beginning of each raffle. Maybe we should stickie a active raffle tab at the home page?

The raffle tab does seem hard to find. Or maybe it’s me? I know grim sends out a mass pm to everyone at the beginning of each raffle. Maybe we should stickie a active raffle tab at the home page?
Emanshould be a raffle tab on every page

EmanI think it easy, if you click the menu it's always right there.

added a link at top of forum list

i'm trying to save up enough to buy this place 🙂

View previous replies…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.